read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

Just saying hi!

**Posted by Hellray at 10:08 PM



That's all - welcome to the blog =]

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Hellray says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. hongzi says:

    hi to all! just wondering, Adrian,where's the virgin suicides's roll list(like which one do i do?)
    by the way,the blog is so nice and clean!like it~haha: )

  1. Hellray says:

    Hey there..thanks for your nice comment about the blog..it's still in development but getting better all the time =]

    LOLZ...don't worry..I'll send you your script material this weekend probably. It will be for the following week, eh. Thank u!

  1. Anx says:

    Can we have a 'Meta' section with a login option? It took me a while to figure it out how am I suppose to login, so I think would be very helpful.
    Thx :)

  1. Hellray says:

    Hi there...my login is always on...so I never would have noticed something like that...I'll try add it today, cos it would definitely be really useful...Yay! Thanx anx =]

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails