read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

Let's Go Inception

**Posted by NikkiProduction at 11:02 AM

Hello my all dear Intro to Cinema D,E & F Students:


Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Anx says:

    I understood that if we go to Inception, we won't have to attend the next tutorial class, but my attendance was deducted though... Did I misunderstand?

  1. Hellray says:

    You did indeed =]
    The 'deal' was that you would be exempted from attending a specific as yet unspecified lecture/tutorial in the future...
    Would you like me to correct your attendance? We watched Do the Right Thing in your absence (you can see it on XBMC)

  1. Anx says:

    Yes, please, would be great!
    Thank you! :)

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails