read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

Assignment 2

**Posted by Anx at 11:09 AM

I'm trying to find the details for Assignment 2 and I can't. I know in general what we have to do, but for the essays: what topic should they have? Can we choose our topic freely or there are some topics we should write about?

And I couldn't find the pdf where to write about three movies at our choice.
There's nothing in the 'Goodies' box, nor in the Assessment section and Jivi. Can someone help me with this, please?
Thank you! :)

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails