read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

Assignment 2 Question!

**Posted by Anx at 2:49 PM



I didn't quite get it from the Assessments section from this blog nor Jivi, and I've got different opinions from people I've asked...
Do we need to post our 2nd assignment (scene analysis) here or to upload it on Jivi?
Hope to get a reply soon, whereas our due date is today! (06/08/2010)


Currently have 9 comments:

  1. Dear Anx,

    please go to ASSESSMENT section of this blog. It is just on the top of the page. You can find a sample scene analysis.

    --- from Nikki ---

  1. I forgot to mention, the duedate is next monday, so you have a lot of time to do it.

  1. Anx says:

    Thanx, Nikki, I'll wait for all the details!

  1. Dear Anx,

    Don't worry, I will msg Dr.Adrian ASAP.~~ I promise I will get back to you.

  1. Hellray says:

    Hey Anca, did you notice the post? There's an assessment guide available now...you will need to submit a) to the BLOG but also to b) to JIVI...but the JIVI version can be just a copy and paste from your blog into a doc.

  1. Anx says:

    Yes, all clear now, thank you!
    Have a lovely Sunday! :)

  1. nash says:

    im sorry i still not clear al all ^^;

    next monday mean 9 august or 16 august?

  1. Hellray says:

    Hi there...Nikki (as your tutor) sets your due dates. I'm not really sure when she has set for you, but, I'll text her and ask her to clarify...

  1. Hey there,

    Because we didn't have the instructions until this sunday so i am going to change to NEXT MONDAY WHICH IS AUGUST 16TH. Yeah~~~

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails