read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

3430Keri- Character Description--Demon

**Posted by jolly at 12:31 PM

Hey Guys. My name is Demon. Some time I kill stupid teachers with no reason. Some time I eat junk foods. That make me stronger. I have two short legs. This thing make me sick. I want two long legs so much that I eats broken cars every day. Because I want to be a super demon. My father is the demon boss in the world. He" fights" with god every night. Oh I forget to tell you that god is my mother. Because of that I can not sleep every night. Because my father and mother always throw sun, moon , stars to each other. So the only thing I can do is watch the girls near my window change their dress and...ooxx...xxoo...

Currently have 1 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails