read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

Character : Elvis Aaron Presley

**Posted by Bukz at 3:31 AM



















(January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977)
he is regarded as one of the most important figures of twentieth century popular culture.
He was One of the most popular American singers of the 20th century.
He is often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" or simply "the King"














Actually I don't know much about him but I just love his songs
because I heard my dad sing his songs since I was young
and I think he got the unique style either the costume or dancing style.


LIKE THIS!! :D

v
v

Stitch as dressed in a Elvis costume

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Hellray says:

    ZOMG! I heart Elvis loads cos he was a really interesting guy. I've been to Gracelands (his mansion in Memphis, Tennessee) twice just because he is SO fascinating.
    What a cool character choice Buk =]

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails