read me:

There is NEW material in the goodies box for you to download. Some of it you've had printouts for, other stuff is completely new...and may be useful.
ALSO - check the ASSESSMENTS link above from Monday night onwards for the details about your second assessment.

Good luck =]
THE WALL:

hi everyone....

**Posted by Nardius! at 4:03 AM

hello my drag and drop doesn't work...ive tried several times to upload my review....what the hell should i do?...
maybe getting a life since here is 4:06 am and i'm still trying... lol.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Hellray says:

    Hey there. Okies...basically, I need more info. You can either: a) type your stuff directly into the blog...treating it like an online word-processor or b) Create it somewhere else and then embed it into the blog. If you want help with that...let me know...

Leave a reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails